SUPPORT: Show yours for Matt Keith with Own & Loan
NEXT SEASON: Guarantee your seat NOW for the 2016/17 with a Braehead Clan season ticket. With attendances continuing to rise and regular sell-outs, take the hassle out of purchasing tickets and secure yourself a seat for every single Clan home game and save money. CLICK HERE for more information.
How would you like to own one of Matt Keith’s 2016/17 game worn EIHL jerseys? Well you can with Own & Loan!
The concept of Own & Loan means that you will be the owner of the jersey, which will be loaned back to the club and player for the 2016/17 season.
Packages cost from £100.00 and includes an invitation to the jersey presentation ceremonial evening where you will present your allotted player with his jersey for the season, followed by an end of season handover ceremony where it will be returned to you by the player.
The following Own & Loan packages will be available:
Matt Keith’s purple EIHL jersey: £250.00
Matt Keith’s white EIHL jersey: £250.00
Matt Keith’s black EIHL jersey: £250.00
Matt Keith’s warm-up jersey: £100.00
Matt Keith’s 2015/16 Own & Loaners will be contacted by the club and given first refusal to renew.
Jersey owners will also be named on their players’ profile on braeheadclan.com.
For more information or to purchase your Own & Loan package, please contact Tracy Ross: email@example.com or by calling 0141 886 6459.
Terms & Conditions
- Full payment must be made at time of application via debit/credit card.
- Owners names will not feature on the jerseys.
- As players have multiple jerseys. The Braehead Clan reserve the right to use jerseys for alternative purposes.
- The Own & Loan package is specific to a player, therefore is non transferable.
- In the event of a jersey owner being unable to attend an event, the club would endeavour to facilitate a handover of the jersey. However due to scheduling commitments, this can not be guaranteed.
- If a player leaves during the 2016/17 season, the jersey will not be available for collection until the hand back evening in March 2017 and the package will be non refundable.