OWN & LOAN: Colton Waltz jerseys available NOW!
Following the announcement that Colton Waltz has signed for the 2022/23 season, you can NOW show your support for the new Clansman with our fantastic Own & Loan packages.
Own & Loan means that you will be the owner of one of Colton’s jerseys, which will be loaned back to the club and the player for the 2022/23 season.
Packages cost from £200.00 and includes an invitation to our handover evening where you will present your selected player with his jersey for the season, followed by an end of season handback ceremony where YOUR jersey will be returned to you by your selected player.
The following Own & Loan packages will be available:
Colton’s Purple EIHL jersey: £400.00
Colton’s White EIHL jersey: £400.00
Colton’s Alternate EIHL jersey: £400.00
Colton’s Home warm-up jersey: £200.00
Colton’s Away warm-up jersey: £200.00
We are now also Accepting payment for Own & Loan packages with Paypal Pay in 3. For more information on Paypal Pay in 3, click HERE.
Jersey owners will also be named on their players’ profile on clanihc.com.
>>>BUY YOUR 2022/23 OWN & LOAN PACKAGES HERE<<<
(Please note, new Own & Loan packages must be purchased via the Clan online shop, the Clan office will no longer deal with new applications via email or via a telephone call).
Terms & Conditions
- Own & Loan packages can only be purchased via the Clan online shop and full payment must be made.
- Owners names will not feature on the jerseys.
- As players have multiple jerseys. Clan reserve the right to use jerseys for alternative purposes.
- The Own & Loan package is specific to a player, therefore is non-transferable.
- In the event of a jersey owner being unable to attend the handover or handback events, the club are unable to facilitate an alternative meet & greet due to the number of Own & Loaners.
- If a player leaves during the 2022/23 season, the jersey may not be available for collection until the hand back evening at the end of the 2022/23 season and the package will be non-refundable.
- The Clan reserve the right to refuse admission to the handover or handback events, including any Covid related situations.
Photo by Al Goold