Half Season Tickets for the 2022/23 Season are now closed.
We have lots of great offers still available including 10 game tickets, see here for more info.
We also have 5 pack of Clans available for our January games, click here to purchase yours.
Or looking for a gift for someone special, treat them to ticket gift vouchers, click here.
Here is everything you need to know about purchasing a season ticket for the remainder of 2022/23:
GOLD All types of tickets – £245
Silver Adult – £225
Silver Concession – £190
Silver Teen (17 – 19 years old) – £175
Silver 16 & Under – £170
Bronze Adult – £190
Bronze Concession – £170
Bronze Teen (17 – 19 years old) – £150
Bronze 16 & Under – £120
- Adult tickets are applicable to people 20-years-old and older as of the 26th December 2022.
- Concessions tickets are applicable to OAP’s, Registered Disabled and Full Time Students as of the 26th December 2022 (Proof of eligibility will be requested after purchasing tickets).
- Teen tickets are applicable to 17-years-old to 19-years-old as of the 26th December 2022.
- Child / Junior tickets are applicable to 16-years-old and younger as of the 26th December 2022.
BENEFITS OF HAVING A SEASON TICKET
- 2022/23 Season Ticket Holders can take advantage of exclusive benefits:
- Guarantee your seat for every single Clan home game at Braehead Arena.
- 5% off Clan merchandise on a game night (this currently does not include the Clan online shop).
- Exclusive offers with Clan partners and sponsors.
- Save at least between £10 to £31.20 per person on game night booking fees throughout (10% per ticket).
- Save at least £19.50 per person on game night facility fees throughout the season (£1.50 per ticket).
- 1 Bring a Buddy night (selected game), which allows you to introduce a family member, friend, work colleague or whoever you want to Clan hockey.
GAMES INCLUDED IN YOUR 2022/23 HALF SEASON TICKET
The Clan half season ticket is for 14 bumper EIHL home games at Braehead Arena. EIHL Scottish Cup and EIHL Playoff Quarter Finals are not included in the season ticket. These games will need to be purchased separately.
HOW DO I BUY NEW SEASON TICKETS?
Please contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or 01414650101 option 3, then option 1.
Terms & Conditions
- Half Season Tickets are based on 14 regular season (Elite Ice Hockey League) at our home venue.
- Your Half Season Ticket is not valid until 26th December 2022.
- Whilst requests will be met wherever possible, allocation of Season Tickets will be solely at the discretion of the Club.
- The club reserve the right to deny any season ticket holder entry to the home venue.
- The club reserve the right to revoke a season ticket at any time.
- Child / Junior – 16-years-old and under as at 26/12/2022.
- Children under the age of 3 as at 26/12/2022 do not require a season ticket, as long as they can sit on a parent or guardian’s knee.
- Teen – Aged 17-years-old to 19-years-old years as at 26/12/2022.
- Concession – OAP Over 65 as at 26/12/2022, Registered Disabled & Full Time Students only (All concessions maybe asked for ID on entry to the home venue).
- A one off facility fee of £1.50 will be applied to the cost of your season ticket. Please note this is in addition to the cost of your Season Ticket and not included in the cost.
- We will make two orders for Season Cards one on 12th and one on 19th December, you can chose Special Delivery or Collection at checkout, if you chose this option they will be posted by us to you by Guaranteed next day delivery.
- Season Tickets will be transferable, as long as they are used by someone in the same category
- There will be a £25 replacement fee for lost/stolen cards.
- Please note we do not accept season ticket cancellations under any circumstances, once the seat has been allocated and accepted. You will be liable for the full cost of the season ticket.
- Please note we do not provide refunds on season tickets in any circumstance, you are liable for the full cost of the season ticket.
- Please note the club are unable to transfer/reallocate season ticket seats once they have been confirmed and accepted.
- A £10 charge (per season ticket) will apply for reprinting lost season tickets on a game night. However, if they have been stolen we ask that you provide a crime reference number so that we can waive those charges.
- In applying for a Season Ticket, you recognise and accept that the Glasgow Clan have the right to:* – Offer ticketing promotions during the course of the season, which may or may not alter the relative value of the season ticket. Remove any section of seating from use at any time, for any reason, without penalty. Reschedule season ticket games or substitute alternative fixtures.
- Food and beverages must be obtained from the home venue.
- Recording equipment is strictly prohibited in the home venue.
- Keep your eye on the pucks at all times when in the home venue.
- Access to all levels is via a number of steps. Customers suffering from vertigo are advised that seating within the upper tier may be considered inappropriate.