The Glasgow Clan, sponsored by Aspray Glasgow West, are delighted to announce our season ticket packages for the 2021/22 season.
Following an extremely difficult past 18 months, we want to thank our incredibly loyal Purple Army for all your continued support and we can’t wait to return to the ice in November 2021.
GAMES INCLUDED IN YOUR 2021/22 SEASON TICKET – The Clan season ticket is for 25 bumper EIHL home games at Braehead Arena. Pre-season and Playoff Quarter Finals are not included in the season ticket. These games will need to be purchased separately.
BENEFITS OF HAVING A SEASON TICKET – 2021/22 Season Ticket Holders can take advantage of exclusive benefits:
– Secure your seats for 25 of our 2021/22 EIHL home games.
– 5% off Clan merchandise on a game night (this currently does not include the Clan online shop).
– Exclusive offers with Clan sponsors.
– Spread your payments over 3 months, with Paypal Pay in 3.
– No booking or facility fees added to cost of tickets.
PAYING IN FULL – If you’re applying for season tickets via the Clan online shop and are looking to pay in full, you can pay using Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover / Diners, Apple Pay or Paypal.
SPREADING YOUR PAYMENTS – If you’re applying for season tickets via the Clan online shop and are looking to spread your payments over 3 months, you can now use Paypal Pay in 3 at checkout.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer the traditional Direct Debit option of spreading payments over a 5 month period.
HOW DO I APPLY FOR MY SEASON TICKETS? – All season ticket applications must be completed via the Clan online shop HERE.
Please follow the below steps to complete the process:
– Select if you would like Gold (blocks K, L + upper C, D), Silver (Blocks B, C, D, E, J, K, L, M) or Bronze (Blocks A, F, G, H, N, P) season tickets (map of Arena & blocks below).
– Use the dropdown menu on the right hand side to select if you’re renewing an Adult, Concession, Teen or Child ticket.
– Once you have selected all the ticket types you would like to apply for, please click on the ‘GO TO CART’ option.
– You will then be presented with your ‘CART’ page where you will be able to adjust season ticket quantities if required. If you’re happy to proceed click ‘CHECKOUT’
– You will then be presented with a ‘CONTACT INFORMATION’ page and asked to provide us with your First Name, Last Name, Email address & Telephone Number (if you’re renewing your season ticket, where possible, can you please ensure this is exactly the same as the main applicant on your 2019/20 season ticket application).
– You will then be presented with your ‘SHIPPING’ page and asked to provide us with your home address (please note this is for data purposes only and will NOT result in your Season Ticket Card being posted out to your home address).
– You will then be presented with your ‘PAYMENT’ page and asked to choose whether you wish to pay via debit / credit card or Paypal (including the Paypal in 3 option).
– You will then be presented with a ‘SUMMARY’ of your season ticket renewal.
– Finally and MOST IMPORTANTLY, please ensure you detail the Block, Number & Seat numbers of the season tickets you’re looking to renew using the ‘NOTES OR INSTRUCTIONS’ field. If you are applying for a new season ticket, please advise us your preferred rows in this section.
– Once you have paid for your 2021/22 season ticket using the Clan online shop, you’ll receive an email from Bigcartel confirming your purchase.
– Once that process has been completed, we will email the main applicant (using the email address supplied on the Clan online shop) to confirm the reallocation of the requested seats (if you’re renewing) or what seats we have available (if you’re a new season ticket applicant). Please note if you do not receive a confirmation email straight away, don’t worry, we’ll be in contact as soon as we can.
CONTACT US – If you wish to contact us about your season ticket application, please feel free to email: email@example.com.
WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH THE 4 ‘SHORTFALL’ GAMES FROM THE 2019/20 SEASON – If you were a season ticket holder during the 2019/20 season, we have allocated 2 home games from the 2021/22 and 2 home games from the 2022/23 season as the ‘shortfall’ games.
For further information on which games these are, click HERE.
Terms & Conditions
- Season Tickets are based on 25 regular season (Elite Ice Hockey League) at our home venue.
- Existing Season Ticket Holders’ seats will be reserved until 29/08/2021, at which point they will be released for general sale.
- Whilst requests will be met wherever possible, allocation of Season Tickets will be solely at the discretion of the Club.
- The club reserve the right to deny any season ticket holder entry to the home venue.
- The club reserve the right to revoke a season ticket at any time.
- Child – 16 years of age and under as at 31/08/2021.
- Children under the age of 3 as at 31/08/2021 do not require a season ticket, as long as they can sit on a parent or guardian’s knee.
- Teen – Aged 17 to 19 years as at 31/08/2021.
- Concession – OAP Over 65 as at 31/08/2021, Registered Disabled & Full Time Students only (All concessions maybe asked for ID on entry to the home venue).
- Season Tickets will be transferable, as long as they are used by someone in the same category
- There will be a £25 replacement fee for lost/stolen cards.
- Please note we do not accept season ticket cancellations under any circumstances, once the seat has been allocated and accepted. You will be liable for the full cost of the season ticket.
- Please note we do not provide refunds on season tickets in any circumstance, you are liable for the full cost of the season ticket.
- Please note the club are unable to transfer/reallocate season ticket seats once they have been confirmed and accepted.
- A £10 charge (per season ticket) will apply for reprinting lost season tickets on a game night. However, if they have been stolen we ask that you provide a crime reference number so that we can waive those charges.
- In applying for a Season Ticket, you recognise and accept that the Glasgow Clan have the right to:* – Offer ticketing promotions during the course of the season, which may or may not alter the relative value of the season ticket. Remove any section of seating from use at any time, for any reason, without penalty. Reschedule season ticket games or substitute alternative fixtures.
- Food and beverages must be obtained from the home venue.
- Recording equipment is strictly prohibited in the home venue.
- Keep your eye on the pucks at all times when in the home venue.
- Access to all levels is via a number of steps. Customers suffering from vertigo are advised that seating within the upper tier may be considered inappropriate.
- Fans are expected to adhere to the latest home venue health & safety guidelines (e.g. any social distancing measures or the wearing of face coverings).