2023/24 Season Tickets are NOW off sale.
4 pack of Clans are now on sale, click here for more info.
BENEFITS OF HAVING A SEASON TICKET
– Guarantee your seat for all 27 of the Clan’s EIHL home games at Braehead Arena.
– First refusal to purchase your seat at special discounted prices for Challenge Cup group games, Challenge Cup quarter finals & semi-finals + Play-Off quarter-finals at Braehead Arena.
– 10% off Clan merchandise on a game night (this currently does not include the Clan online shop).
– 10% off selected (non Clan related) events at Braehead Arena.
– Option to purchase a bespoke exclusive season ticket holders only jersey.
– Exclusive offers with Clan partners and sponsors.
– Save between £27 to £64.80 per person on game night booking fees throughout the season (10% per ticket).
– Save £40.50 per person on game night facility fees throughout the season (£1.50 per ticket).
– Bring a Buddy to a game (for selected Clan home games), which allows you to introduce a family member, friend, work colleague or whoever you want to Clan hockey.
– Buy Back Scheme (for selected Clan home games), if you are unable to attend a home game, the club will buy back your seat in return for a £10 merchandise voucher or a FREE webcast. GAMES INCLUDED IN YOUR 2023/24 SEASON TICKET
The Clan season ticket is for 27 bumper EIHL home games at Braehead Arena. Pre-season, Challenge Cup group games, Challenge Cup quarter finals, Challenge Cup semi finals & Playoff quarter finals home games will need to be purchased separately.
Terms & Conditions
- Season Tickets are based on 27 regular season (Elite Ice Hockey League) at our home venue.
- Whilst requests will be met wherever possible, allocation of Season Tickets will be solely at the discretion of the Club.
- The club reserve the right to deny any season ticket holder entry to the home venue.
- The club reserve the right to revoke a season ticket at any time.
- Child / Junior – 16-years-old and under as at 31/08/2023.
- Children under the age of 3 as at 31/08/2023 do not require a season ticket, as long as they can sit on a parent or guardian’s knee.
- Teen – Aged 17-years-old to 19-years-old years as at 31/08/2023.
- Senior Tickets – Over 65 as at 31/08/2023
- Registered Disabled & Full Time Students tickets (All discounted tickets maybe asked for ID on entry to the home venue).
- A one off facility fee of £1.50 will be applied to the cost of your season ticket. Please note this is in addition to the cost of your Season Ticket and not included in the cost.
- Unless you select a printed card, you will need to download your tickets to our app and scan in for each game. Both options are free. Information on how to download the app will be e-mailed after purchase.
- Season Tickets will be transferable, as long as they are used by someone in the same category
- There will be a £25 replacement fee for lost/stolen cards.
- Please note we do not accept season ticket cancellations under any circumstances, once the seat has been allocated and accepted. You will be liable for the full cost of the season ticket.
- Please note we do not provide refunds on season tickets in any circumstance, you are liable for the full cost of the season ticket.
- Please note there will be a £35 fee to transfer/reallocate season ticket seats once they have been confirmed and accepted.
- A £10 charge (per season ticket) will apply for reprinting lost season tickets on a game night. However, if they have been stolen we ask that you provide a crime reference number so that we can waive those charges. Alternatively you can download the app and your Season Tickets will be there for use.
- In applying for a Season Ticket, you recognise and accept that the Glasgow Clan have the right to:* – Offer ticketing promotions during the course of the season, which may or may not alter the relative value of the season ticket. Remove any section of seating from use at any time, for any reason, without penalty. Reschedule season ticket games or substitute alternative fixtures.
- Food and beverages must be obtained from the home venue.
- Recording equipment is strictly prohibited in the home venue.
- Keep your eye on the pucks at all times when in the home venue.
- Access to all levels is via a number of steps. Customers suffering from vertigo are advised that seating within the upper tier may be considered inappropriate.
- Ticket holders can only enter once per game, you can not leave and then re-enter
- Ticket holders will have bags searched at every game.
- Due to new laws coming into force, random person searches will be conducted at all future games by fully trained security.
- Food can not be brought into the Arena. If you have special dietary requirements contact us in advance of the season – firstname.lastname@example.org
- One bottle of water per customer can be brought into the Arena, this must be sealed. Any unsealed bottles will not be allowed to be taken in.
- Braehead Arena Safety & Security guidelines can be read here.
- You can download the app to access your season tickets here on to your mobile device. Current customers can use the ‘Forgot Credentials’ option on the App to reset their password.
- The deadline for renewals is 31st July 2023. After that date any seats not renewed will be released for general sale.