PRE-SEASON: It’s almost time! Keep an eye on the Clan social media & website for ticket details for Clan v EHC Freiburg on the 24th & 25th August…
Following his signing, you can now show your support for new Clan forward #15 Mathieu Roy with one of his superb Own & Loan packages.
Own & Loan means that you will be the owner of one of Mathieu’s jerseys, which will be loaned back to the club and Mathieu for the 2019/20 season.
Packages cost from £150.00 and includes an invitation to our handover evening where you will present Mathieu with his jersey for the season, followed by an end of season handback ceremony where YOUR jersey will be returned to you by Mathieu.
The following Own & Loan packages will be available:
Mathieu Roy’s Purple EIHL jersey: £300.00
Mathieu Roy’s White EIHL jersey: £300.00
Mathieu Roy’s Black EIHL jersey: £300.00
Mathieu Roy’s Home warm-up jersey: £150.00
Mathieu Roy’s Away warm-up jersey: £150.00
Jersey owners will also be named on their players’ profile on clanihc.com and on the Clan App.
For further information on the 2019/20 Own & Loan packages please contact Tracy Ross on 0141 886 6459 or email: email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
- Full payment must be made at time of application via debit/credit card.
- Owners names will not feature on the jerseys.
- As players have multiple jerseys. Clan reserve the right to use jerseys for alternative purposes.
- The Own & Loan package is specific to a player, therefore is non-transferable.
- In the event of a jersey owner being unable to attend the handover or handback events, the club are unable to facilitate an alternative meet & greet due to the number of Own & Loaners.
- If a player leaves during the 2019/20 season, the jersey may not be available for collection until the hand back evening in March 2020 and the package will be non-refundable.