General Terms & Conditions
- Membership is non transferable
- The duration of your membership is from 1st July to 30 June.
- Child membership applications can only be accepted with an adult member.
- It is member’s responsibility to check their allocation is correct. Any discrepancies should be highlighted at least 48 hours before the advertised face off time.
- Booked home tickets cannot be cancelled within 72 hours of face off.
- Non member ticket requests must not exceed the number of member tickets.
- The OSC reserves the right to refuse ticket requests for non-members for games when demand is high.
- No drinking alcohol on the bus. It is illegal and can result in the OSC being fined £1000.
- No smoking on the bus.
- All under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Your space on the bus will be guaranteed once we have confirmed the trip and you have paid.
- Refunds will only be given if your place on the bus is filled.
- Payment must be made within 7 days of travel.
Conduct at Events and Games
The OSC has zero tolerance of any behaviour that is likely to damage the reputation of Glasgow Clan Ice Hockey Club or the Official Supporters Club.
If anyone sees someone behaving in such a manner you should report it (confidentially) to a member of the OSC Committee.
By becoming an OSC member: I agree that I am happy for Glasgow Clan Official Supporter’s Club (OSC) to use my personal information to contact me by email to provide me with information regarding OSC activities including offers for events and travel. You also confirm that you consent to the OSC holding your personal information for the duration of you membership. We confirm that we will not pass any personal data held on to any 3rd party or publish your data in any way and that we will delete your data upon the cessation of your membership. You may also contact us at any time to request that we delete any data we hold with regard to yourself, however such a request removes any liability from ourselves should you fail to be informed of an event or meeting.