Membership Closed. See you next season!
Your application will only be processed once you have made your membership payment to the OSC bank account – if you don’t already have these details, please email us.
Adult memberships = £10
Children under 16yrs = £5
Children under 5yrs = Free
Why become an OSC member?
- Every penny made from OSC Memberships and profits gained from organised travel and events, is directly reinvested back into the Glasgow Clan club and OSC.
- Previously, we assisted the Club with travel and accommodation costs, we helped the Coach, team physio and ultimately players by purchasing equipment for injury prevention and physio treatment.
- The OSC simply cannot do this without YOU!! Your membership indeed goes a long way in supporting the on ice product. So please consider becoming an OSC Member and supporting YOUR Glasgow Clan!
NOTE: Children are also automatically entered into the Kids Club.
10% merchandise discount (in person only).
Discounted home tickets.
Exclusive OSC events.
Away travel offers (non members +£10).
Discounted OSC event ticket price.
On ice presentations – man of the match, player of the month and even puck drops.
Prize draws – hospitality tickets, own and loans, jerseys and goodies!
Kids club prizes and mascot packages
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Membership is non transferable
The duration of your membership is from 1st July to 30 June.
Child membership applications can only be accepted with an adult member.
It is member’s responsibility to check their allocation is correct. Any discrepancies should be highlighted at least 48 hours before the advertised face off time.
Non member ticket requests must not exceed the number of member tickets.
The OSC reserves the right to refuse ticket requests for non-members for games when demand is high.
- No drinking alcohol on the bus. It is illegal and can result in the OSC being fined £1000.
- No smoking on the bus.
- All under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Your space on the bus will be guaranteed once you have paid.
- Refunds will only be given if your place on the bus is filled.
- Payment must be made within 7 days of travel.
Conduct at Games and Events
The OSC has zero tolerance of any behaviour that is likely to damage the reputation of Glasgow Clan Ice Hockey Club or the Official Supporters Club.
If anyone sees someone behaving in such a manner you should report it (confidentially) to a member of the OSC Committee.
By joining as a member you agree that you are happy for Glasgow Clan Official Supporter’s Club (OSC) to use you personal information to contact you by email to provide you with information regarding OSC activities including offers for events and travel.
You also confirm to the OSC holding your personal information for the duration of my membership. We confirm that we will not pass any personal data held on to any 3rd party or publish your data in any way and that we will delete your data upon the cessation of your membership.
You may also contact us at any time to request that we delete any data we hold with regard to yourself, however such a request removes any liability from ourselves should you fail to be informed of an event or meeting.
You can view our most recent constitution here: OSC constitution 2022